3 days Surf Course for all levels
Surf Lessons 3 days in Lanzarote usually lessos are in Famara beach, Lanzarote. Although weather conditions and level of the students can be taught in another zone of the island. This course is suitable for both children and adults, and suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced students.
|A2||Tall||3 Days / 4 Hours – Day||10:00h – 14:00h|
This course includes all you need for the lessons; Neoprene Surfboard. Monitor specialized in teaching surf, lifesaving and water rescue. Liability insurance and ACCIDENTS. Beach picnic, sandwich, fruit, energy drink or juice and water.
All groups are small. We offer the ability to pick up students at the hotel or accommodation.
All courses with minors must be signed by the parent or legal guardian.
Total course price: 140EUR
Avenida del marinero 55
Caleta de Fámara – Teguise
Lanzarote – Canary Islands
Telephone and Email
+34 928 528 733
+34 644 213 463
+34 683 629 067
This is a direct booking, now must pay 10% of the total value of your course. The remaining 90% is payable on the day of our school lessons. When booking directly, we will respect the day and time chosen for conducting the course. Thank you.
He leído y acepto las condiciones generales